Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm here!




I MADE it! holy cow! It took forever to get here, a total of ten hours and some odd minutes to get to the Dominican Republic and my cousin Niki's house. I am so thankful Imade it past customs and found my bags very quickly!! Yea!!
Dominican drivers are CRAZY!! Lanes, shoulders, blinkers mean nothing to them! I was flippin' out when Niki was driving. she was laughing at my expressions. so she told me that the people are very nice, but horrible and rude drivers!! ;) i think that's funny!
when Niki finally arrived at her house, I couldn't believe where she lived! its GORGEOUS!! holy cow!! its beautifull on the inside and out! I kept saying, "no way! this is your house. wo!!" and " this is your house! wow!! "
my most common words i say are wo! wow! no way! crazy people!! ( i say that when we are driving somewhere.)

No comments: