WOW! Life has been so crazy busy here at college. Ever since my classes started, it has been insanely busy. I am taking 5 classes, a total of 12 credits. One of my classes is so interesting. I am taking a class that is all about the country of Pakistan. I am learning everything there is to know about Pakistan. The geography, the people, the government, how Pakistan came into being, the wars they have had with India, Kashmir and etc...
Its fascinating to learn all about this. Pakistan is not what I thought at first. The country is not full of terrorists. That is only a small part of the people who are the extremeists.
My other classes are ok. I like my Book of Mormon class. I am learning so much from really reading the Book of Mormon it's amazing! I love it!!!
College life is so different than anything I have ever done before. Living with roommates is definantly a challenge and is challenging me in ways I didn't know. Life here is so different than everything I have ever done.
BUT! I like it. I love learning new things and expanding my horizons. :) Learning all that I am helps me feel more confident about myself. :) I could do with out the tests... but that's all a part of college.
I am not to good at the whole college social part quite yet. I am still working on that.
One thing I have learned really well is how to rely on the Lord, pray, read my scriptures, and have faith. Along with talking to my mom, these two things are the things that are pulling me through my rough and hard times here.
If it was not for the gospel and the full and constant support of my family, I don't know if I could make it through.
I had no idea all the challenges that I would face here, but one by one I am making it through. :)
Overally, I am doing good. I LOVE LOVE THE WEATHER right now. It is so beautifull!! I LOVE IT!
When it snowed fiercely, that was not cool or fun. If I was in Texas, that would have been ok, but I was unprepared and the wind bit so bad. ugh.
I am going to die in the winter time. (sad sigh) :(
but, my little sister might be here in the winter time, so we can freeze together!!! yea!!
No comments:
Post a Comment