Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is here!!!

YAY!!! Spring is here!! The flowers are in bloom, grass is green, the snow is majorly all gone, and the weather is gorgeous!! :) I am so excited! I can put out my plants on my balcony! yay! :) happy day! I love being able to go outside without a jacket on!! I walk outside with shorts, a t-shirt, and flip- flops!! :) A couple friends and I went out to play Ultimate Frisbee this morning. It was so perfect! :) After Ultimate, we all came home and opened up the windows and door. Hours later, the windows are still open! :)
From now on, I am going to do the majority of my studying outside because I can!! :) yay!

So... I got a new room mate that I didn't know I was going to get. It was weird. I walkin in from being gone all week at Project Inspire and announced loudly that I was HOME!! I thought the twins would walk out, but this girl walked out that I had no idea who she was. oops. What was more of a shocker was that she was to be my room room mate. That totally took me by surprise! but... we started talking and she loves plants just as much as me! She is a botanist! :) Happy day! She also like tuna, cooking, the same music as me, and also has a sibling up here at school. She fits right in with us. Her name is Rushay Hays. a funny note: Now in our apartment we have 3 R's. Me, Becca M. and Rushay. So.. needless to say... we have to be careful when we label all our food and go to eat it! hee hee. no worries though...we have i figured out. :)

I am so gratefull that I have good roommates this semester! and that me and my room mate get along just peachly!! :) yea! I am so blessed!! :)

No comments: