3/22/2013
I think that there is a inborn difference between man and woman. We were made differently for a reason.
I found it very it very interesting that we learned from our class that aggression is not always assaulting, or necessarily bad. Aggression can be also used for protection or defend. The 2 mile wide tornado's in Oklahoma, had missed my teachers daughters' family by one mile. However, the husband's first response was to see if he could help anybody. My teacher tended to suggest from the comments from class, that aggression is not always bad.
I like a comment from John Stossel in the movie, "Men, Women and the Sex difference" commented that if we were all alike, how boring would the world be. We were made different for a reason. Our differences make each of us unique. We need those differences in order to survive.
I know in my family, I appreciate and value how my parents are very different from each other, but complement each other at the same time. I like how my father thinks and acts differently from my mother. There are some things that have come up that only my mother can help me out with, and on the other instance, there are things and events that only my father can provide for me what I need or what I am looking for.
With each of my parents characteristics, both inborn and culturally bred, they make life complete.
I feel that it would be an in-balance if we were all the same.
Fathers, Husbands, and Mens tendencies are to provide, protect, defend, preside.
Mothers, Wives, and Women have tendencies to be more emotionally aware, better at communication, multitasking, and nurturing.
We would be at an imbalance if we were all expected to act equally and be treated equally.
No comments:
Post a Comment