Monday, December 29, 2008

I made it home!

hooray! I made it home safely with no craziness!! I was so happy to be home. but once I stepped outside, I changed my mind. it was so COLD!! holy moly!! I just came from nice warm carribean weather, I wasn't used to this!! ahwell, I survived! :)
it was werid adjusting to being back home, and my body did too. I was sick for the first 2-3 days I was home. I guess is was a combination of things. So I just hibernated for two days, and then I felt better. yea!! although, it was and still kinda is, that the tap water is clean enough for me to use. and carpet!! I love carpet!! so soft and wonderfull!! my feet dont hurt at the end of the day anymore from walking on tile. YEA!
my house is huge!! especailly my room! and I have so many clothes, don't know what to do with. so... I am giving many away. :) :)
later i will have to put up of pictures of what happend in TEXAS, where i live. it was freaking awesome!!
pictures coming later!

No comments: