Monday, January 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!






wow!!! what a christmas!! I came home and couple days later.. guess what happend?? it snowed!!! Now, for being in Southern Texas, thats close or is a miracle! especailly at Christmas time!!! Dee and I had a ball with the snow and even had a snowball fight. AH! it was so much fun!! we were freezing our fingers off because we just raced outside once we knew it was snowing. we only threw on our jackets and ran outside. we were scraping snow off the cars, trash cans, and whatever we could, form it into a snowball and throw it at each other. it was great!!! THEN!!! after I put on gloves I scraped all the snow from everywhere I could and made a snowman... not just any snowman, a texan snowman complete with pecans as his eyes. He was so cute!! and I was very proud of him!! He was 6 1/2 inches tall!!BUT.... my snowman didnt last long. :( I was so sad. i could have stuck him in the frezzer to last, but i didnt think of it. sigh. we took pictures to record the event! expect now... i dont know what happend to them.... so yall are going to have to wait for those. but, my family had extended family come in for Christmas eve and we acted out the Nativity and had a scrumpus dinner. :) Charlie and Alicia, my brother and his wife came in and so did my older sister,Amber from Dallas, and ME! from the Domincian Republic!! we had so much fun christmas morning pulling suprises on each other and watching my mom unwrapping all my presents I so cleverly, creatively, and meanly wrapped!! hee hee!! It took me 2-3 days to wrap one present for her. and boy! did I have a ball wrapping too! at christmas time, i am known for wrapping and getting very creative at wrapping, and disgiusing what the present really is. how does that saying go... its not the destination, its the journey. ;) (especially at Christmas time with my family!) ;)
the first picture is me and my sisters. we are standing in age order. Amber ( in green) me and deanna. then next is all of us doing a funny pose. I couldnt resist.
The next two are of my family posing for family pictures. the last one, is Christmas eve. all of us kids are on the couch, and Charlie kinda on. My mom always get us matching pjs, to wear on Christmas Morning. it is never dull in our house when all of my family get together. :)

No comments: