Saturday, January 17, 2009

texas weather

First it is freakin cold, then beautifull nice, then freezing cold, then perfect weahter today, which I love!!! The weather is never consistent. I never really know what the weather is going to bring.. expect in the summer.. where it is always HOT!!! craziness..
but! I finally got my BYU-Idaho application sent in as of yesterday and all I am waiting on is one more part to arrive there, then my application will be complete! YEA!! Hopefully, by the end of this month I will have an answer and hopefully be accepted. I dont know which track I am going to be on, BYU-I runs on a three track system; Summer, Fall and Winter. All students go two semesters and are off one. That way BYU-I is able to admit more students. So all I can do now is wait.... and hope.

No comments: