Ok... I think I have finally adjusted to the winter up here in Rexburg. 37 degrees outside with no wind is actually quite nice!:) I only had to wear a little jacket and not my thick huge one! hooray!! I didnt have to walk quickly but carefully into the nearest building. I actully enjoyed my walk around campus today!! YEA!!!! (although, I dont know if i just jinxed myself... ahwell) The untouched snow is beautiful and I also love looking at the snow on the bushes and tress. It is so pretty. Sometimes I get this random urges to go tromping in the snow, even if I dont have on the right shoes. hee hee first I make sure there are no one right around me, and then I have a hayday! Today I made rough snowballs, threw them on the ground really hard, then stomped it till it was nothing. hee hee that was lots of fun!! I , sadly, still have not made a snowman. What the heck huh? I am going to have to fix that pretty soon. Maybe Friday. and have a snowball fight too.
Oh... I did take some pictures of when My mom, deanna and I arrived I SLC. The next time when I get on and remember I will put them up.
Did I mention that Deanna is up here at school with me? well, she is! and I am totally loving it. I think that deanna is too! We live in the same apt. complex, on the same level and only two apts. away! it is the perfect distance to run back and forth from apt to apt without a jacket! It also makes sharing food alot eaiser to get to too!!!!
well... I have a test tomorrow morning and I need to study for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment