Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life in rexburg winter

ok... so everytime I get on this I always have to reset my password because I always forget it. hee hee.
Anyway, I am in Rexburg, Idaho going to school at BYU-Idaho. I love the school here! It is so amazing and I am learning so much! My favorite class is my book of mormon class. I have a superb teacher! I love how he teaches, the spirit he brings, the converstations he starts and leads and his homework requirement. He doesnt care if you get the whole reading block done or not. He cares if you read for 30 minutes a day and that you learn something from the asigned reading block. I love it! So I can really focus on reading the scriptures and getting the best from them and not have to worry if I read the whole block before class.
My other classes are good. My homework load is enough to keep me busy, but not stressed out. So I can have a life outside of my homework! YEA!! celebrate!! :)

The weather has been awesome! there was some very very cold negative degree weather days that I had to walk to class in, but thankfully it is only a short distance to the building! :)

My roommates this semester are the best I could have ever asked for! They are all so sweet, kind and caring. We all get along pretty good too! We like to watch movies together, or just sit around and talk. :) It is the best thing to have awesome roommates and a all around good feeling in the apartment where the spirit can be present!! :)
Well, thats all for now. I must get some beauty rest for my classes tomorrow.
I havent taken any pictures yet, but I will soon and post them on here for yall to see! :)
Have a wonderfull night!!

No comments: