Tuesday, November 4, 2008

El Jardin











So.. this is the Garden that Niki and I try to go walking in everyday. She does a better job of walking every day then me...partly because I wake up too late :)
anyway.... It is huge and so beautifull... I just LOVE it!! It never ceases to amaze me. My awsome friend Stephanie took these amazing pictures of the park and let me copy her awesome pics of the amazing garden! Probably one of mi favorite spots in el jardin is where the trees form a canopy and there is a river running by it and there is a little gazibo along the path and it is always shady in there... and SO nice. unfortunally i dont have a picture, but I will try to get one.
The other pictures are of the Chinese 'Gate of Heaven' To the side of this garden is the bamboo kingdom. It is a huge place of Bamboo that you can walk thru and once a year I was told the Dominicans do Mass in the Bamboo place if that gives yall an idea of the place.
The best thing about the garden is that I can walk to it in like 5-7 minutes. its the best and it has been lifesaver sometimes. When my mom comes I am so taking her here cada dia!!
The only thing I dont like is that cars and motorcycles also drive in the park and on the same paths as people... but that is a small price to pay. :)
I really am going to miss the garden when I leave. Thank goodness for cameras!
One picture is of me and Stephanie, she took it herself and she is very good at it.
another picture is of the entire Rose Family walking down the front part of the Jardin. There is a picture of a small part of the Bamboo kingdom and the entrance to it. It is so cool! but we all got so many mosquito bites. :(
I am standing in front of the lake in the Chinese Garden and you can walk all around the lake and it is so beatifull and SO relaxing and clean and No cars!!
The second picture is the entrance to the Chinese Jardin and Marianne is running towards the entrance.
The last three pictures is of the Jardin and where we walk.
I just love it!!

No comments: