Friday, November 21, 2008

Isla Catlina con mi mom

















SO Tuesday my mom and I went to Isla catalina. WE had a little trouble getting to it. at first we were taken by out taxi driver to this small dock with very few people and HUGE boats. lol... we were offered to be taken to Isla Catalina in a boat for $450!! my mom and I were like uh no!! we knew almost instantly when we saw the amount (or lack of) that this was NOT what we wanted. Then we looked across to the other side and lots of people (mainly white) and knew thats where we needed to be. So we finally got over there, paid $50 which was a much better price, and after a while took off!! These are most of the pictures we took. There are a few more, but I lost patience with the computer. :)
I am finally adding the rest of the pictures. enjoy! :)few days later....

No comments: