The snake is a Indian Python and is freakin' enormous! I took a step or so back when I saw the huge python! It was scary but cool! I mainly took the pictures for my two sisters who love snakes. The "reptile" part of the Zoo only had 5 snakes and that was IT!! yup... I thought it was pathetic but the Indian Python was really cool! hopefully yall can see the size of the snake in the photo.
I am feeding this parakeet a dried apple and he is eating right from my hand! I could never do that in the States. It was so fun!
Then there was this cute baby deer... that was very friendly and I pet it for a long time. The baby was so adorable and loved the attention :)I felt bad for it... so young and it had a small cement space and no mom. :(
So the hippos were a laying in all in a row in the water... and there was a baby hippo too! so cute... tiny baby hippo surrounded by the HUGE, GIGANTIC hippos!! it was so FUNNY!!!
The last picture is two iguana fighting. We were feeding them dried apples and they were so fun to watch fight each other for the food.
The day at the Zoo was a ton of fun!
1 comment:
oooo snake.... *droool* its....soo..... pretttttyyy......
get away from the light!! i...can't...help....it......
lol!! love the zoo pics!!
Post a Comment