Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Zoo






So today we all went to the Zoo with Tobias cousins, Ana and Carl and their cute baby boy Michael. :) we had alot of fun, even tho it was extremely HOT!! holy cow!! We saw some cool animals there and instead of fences there were big ditches that served the same purpose. It seemed more natural that way, no fences. So I am playing mommy in the picture with maddy... I am carrying a full backpack and carrying maddy at the same time. Then the picture with the chicken is just cool! check out his hair do!! neat huh?! Niki thinks they are the coolest chickens... I agree!!
The small goats were so fun to watch, they would jump up on the wall, walk on it and then walk around, and I even got to feed one of the goats...probably the one in the picture... I feed him something very healthy!! Chips!! It was so fun, the goats ate the chips right from my hands, and then another came over so I was feeding two goats my very heathly snack. and the best part is that no one was stopping me! I could never do that in the States... or feed gorillas, or monkeys, or iguanas. :) Feeding iguanas was probably the funniest to watch... they would fight over the food we were throwing to them. I didnt get a video fast enough and the one that I got is fuzzy... :( my camera takes too long to think after a foto and especially after a video... but I LOVE my camera, its better then NOT having one. :) To get to the main part of the Zoo, we all took a train. It was a ton of fun, and the shade was nice especially when a breeze came!

No comments: