Thursday, November 27, 2008

phew!!

Phew!!! We made it! the Bradfords and I have made it through pack out!!! YEA!!! man, it was SO LOCO!! the packers were orginally coming for 3 days to pack, but Niki did such a great job pre- packing and organizing and giving away, that the packers finished up in 2 days!! WAHOO!!! The packers were here from 9am - 4pm each day. Thankfully Kathy Jackman took the girls for the first day and I took (or tried) to take care of them the second. Talk about crazy!! holy moly!! I am SO HAPPY that it is all over. lol... no all we have is an empty house! SO... you know what were going to do? go to a restort and hang out there and celebrate!! and so we dont have to be in an empty house for a week, especially over Thanksgiving. Then once we all get home, the Bradfords will have 3 days and then they are off! Then I go stay with a good friend, Rosemary and her family for two days and early early friday morning I also go to the airport and fly! wow! Time does fly.

No comments: