So this week the 13th thru the 20th my mom came down to spend a week conmigo ( with me) She got here late Thursday night and just left early this morning. oh my!! did my mom and I have fun or what!! We went to so many places it was so much fun and I wore her out at the end of cada dia. ( every day). y mi mama dueremo en cada manana expect two. Friday afternoon when Tobias got home from work, we all , excluding Niki who was staying to pack, all went to the Wave Beach. I was so disapointed in the beach. it was SO DIRTY!! trash everywhere. It was not like that the first time I went. I was so bummed. but.. nevertheless we had a great time swimming the in Carribean and collecting cool shells and coral from off the beach. it was great! Then Saturday was Madison birthday party in the afternoon. so my mom and i went First we went to the National Garden that is 5 minuots away. My mom absolutly loved!! the garden. First we just walked around then I showed her the Japanese Garden and she was amazed at how big the Norfolk pines were!! THEY are HUGE!!! bigger then any my mom had seen. The I showed her the Bamboo catherdral, which was so big and huge and way cool! but the best part i think my mom liked was the tree in the Garden. I have a picture of it up on my blog, expect Stephanie is standing next to the tree and not me. I am totally going to get a picture of the tree and me! that tree is too cool not to get a picture. but I forgot my camera so.. I have to go back and get pictures. SO after the Jardin nosotros came back a la casa por Madison cumpleanos fiesta. cual lasted 7 horas!! yo tengo never seen una cumpleanos fiesta lasting SO LONG! ( the garden we came back to the hous for Madison birthday party wich lasted 7 hours. i have never seen a birthday party...) it was nuts, but way fun!! I ended up going swimming in my clothes. first, it was just throwing them in the pool and then i would throw them in again and in the process of throwing and splashing, :) i got drenched. so i just hoped in the pool clothes and all and played con la ninas for a while. I had so much fun!! it was great!! The Next day was church and my mom was able to meet all my church friends and even translate for me in Relief Society. She did a great job too! oh... after church some friends came over and we had THANKSGIVING!! WAHOO!!! wow.. talk about good cookin'!!! Turkey was superb along with the deluxe stuffing and gravy that Tobias all made! I have never had stuffing so good and so yummy before. It was no store bought stuffing... but homeade from scrath stuffing!! wow! my mom said that she has never had such good stuffing ever and that it was the best!! I totally back her up on that! That was one of the best Thanksgiving I have ever had! All the food was just SO AMAZINGLY GOOD!! wow....
Monday we went to the Colonial Zone - which is a really old historic part of town. - We didn't have any trouble finding a tour guide... hee hee he found us! and even opened our Taxi door for us. So we agreed on having a tour guide for the Colonial Zone and it turned out to be great! I had been to the Colonial Zone before, but our Tour Guide took us to places I had never been before. First to a tourist shpop to pick up a map of the DR, which I want another one of. and it was free....!! cant get any better then that!! Then, we went to the Larimar Museum which was way awesome! Larimar is a blue stone that can only be found here for some reason that I can't remember. Somehow it was formed thru help of a volcano and something something something. I'll my mom if she remembers how it happend. yo no recudo. (i dont remember.)
No comments:
Post a Comment